First, I want to give out the “Friendship around the World” Award; the name is self-explanatory. Now, some of you may receive this for a second time. You all have been great supporters/friends from such a long distance. Here is a toast to distant love.
This award will goes to:
9. Fabrizio's Style Café~Italy
Now, the second award is the Arte Y Pico Award [translation: The peak of art] award. This award is for blogs that display/celebrate a certain appreciation for the arts. Here are the rules:
1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you feel deserve this award based on: creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community -- no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author, and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
Now, the Arte Y Pico Award goes to:
1. Squeeze my Lemon - This is my favorite place to go when I want the Blues. I know that sounds weird, but check him out. He has cool videos and music to enjoy. Plus, this fellow blogger is a Navy vet like yours truly. Cool blog and cool guy.
2. Fabrizio's Style Café - This is my Italian connection. I visit here when I want to see some cool art. Fabrizio is a great cartoonist and cool pizon. I'm sure that he will be famous some day, so I'm just happy to know him when.
3. Cathy Delaleu- This author and artist paints and writes some of the most beautiful images that I've ever seen and read. If you like beautiful art and poetry to match then you must check out Ms. Delaleu. She is the truth!
4. Yasmeen Christian- She writes children's books, poetry, and she always has cool pictures on her blog. The pictures make you want to go where she goes -- Yeah, they're cool. Also, I like to think that I can keep my poetry short and sweet, but Yasmeen really puts it down. Check her out.
5. Tafari Stevenson-Howard - This guy started out blogging, but then he got hold of a camera and it has been like magic ever since. This will be my only Flickr reference because I love his photographs. He has made a business of it. I miss his blogging though because he can tell a great story. Anyway, check him out.
Well, that completes this blog award ceremony. I would like to thank Jack Mandora and all my readers for your support and appreciation for Morphological Confetti. In the words of Russell Simmons, “Thank you for coming – God bless – Good night.”