1. First, I like that I have a good spiritual base. Some of you may know that I am a son of preacher (PK, Pastor’s Son = Bad boy). Well, that spiritual base from the beginning has drawn me closer to God as an adult. Now, I don’t have to be asked to go to church or to pray. As a matter of fact, I can’t make it without it. I know, I sound like one of those rappers after they receive a Grammy for an award winning song like, “Whoop that Trick.”
2. I like being a husband and a father. It’s been really rewarding and I’ve seen so much growth as a man.
3. I like that I have great manners. Yes, old people love me. They tell me that I have manners to spare.
4. I like that I’m a good listener. It’s not always easy, but I take pride in it.
5. This leads me also to my patience. It’s something that I continue to work on and it gets better with time. I like that I have good patience
6. I like the love that I have for culture. This passion drives me to learn so much about this world in which we live and the people in it.
7. I like my love for the arts. It makes life so much more interesting and very colorful.
8. I like that I am well groomed. I take pride in the way I look. It’s a lay over from my active duty days in the military. I still like my mustache trimmed and my shoes polished.
9. I like my bald head or “Chi Cha.” I love the feel of light rain on my head. It soothes and cools me during the summer months.
10. Finally, I just like me. If I could step outside of myself I would be my own best friend.
I'll tag anyone who wants to participate in this tag. Have at it. Thanks Cergie!