"Tag! You're it:-Post six weird facts/habits about yourself. These cannot be used against you later on.-At the bottom name the six people you will tag next.-Leave them a comment to let them know they've been tagged and to read your blog."
This was a message that I got from Stunuh . I, of course, tried to avoid it but she insisted.
So, here are 6 weird facts/habits about me. Believe it or not:
1. I usually pretend that I’m a tap dancer whenever I’m standing on a tiled floor while wearing dress shoes. I really don’t know what that’s about?
2. I sometimes fantasize about eating a bucket of chicken and a slice of watermelon in front of a crowd of racist white people. In this fantasy I am finishing each piece of chicken and throwing the bones at them while they laugh.
3. My first kiss was with a brick. Allow me to explain. I was 12 years old when I first attempted to kiss a girl in the hallway of my apartment building. I closed my eyes to kiss the girl, missed her entire head and kissed the wall. She laughed. I went home.
4. I have this habit. I love to grab and squeeze the arms of women that I know. I love the flabbiness of them. These women are typically overweight.
5. A female officer once stopped me for a traffic violation. She became so friendly that I asked her out on a date. She responded with, “you’re going to get me into trouble.” She let me go with a warning and a wink.
6. I have a weird habit of blogging when I should be working. :)
Please feel free to list a weird fact or habit about you. Come on you can tell me. *wink*
Monday, July 10, 2006
Game Of Tag: I'm it!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Black Men in Life Space: A Change for the Better
Photo Source: Showtime The late great Chicago soul singer, Sam Cooke sang and announced that "A Change is Gonna Come." On season f...
Did you know that Uncle Ben was a real person? We really don't care who is fact or fiction when we want some rice to go with those red b...
I grew up in the Linda Pollin Memorial Housing Projects. First of all, I did not know that it was built in memory of Abe Pollin...
lol@kissing the brick & not the girl
one "weird" thing about me...i love the smell of bleach in my clothes. i love it so much that i put WAY more bleach into my whites than i should JUST so i can smell the bleach when they get out of the dryer (which has led to my whites becoming "holey" lol). oh, i am also obsessive about my laundry. i use tide & downey fabric softner. and my scents have to ALWAY match (april fresh tide + april fresh downey and so on)...i like to be smelling fresh!
Thoroughly enjoyed it!
I sing with a hairbrush and sometimes have the nerves to actually plug in a microphone. But the chicken and watermelon on your list is too funny....
Mr. Bess, there are so many weird facts about me that I have a hard time thinking of just one.
Here you go:
Although my iPod can hold one gigabyte of music, I use it to play one song over and over and over again until I've memorized it. Then I go on to another song and do the same thing.
That wasn't a very good one, on second thought. Here's another:
I love peanut butter...on everything. One of my favorite snacks is a slice of American cheese with peanut butter spread on it.
Very funny Stephen! I hope all is well on the East Coast. The Midwest is good, gonna get REAL hot soon... Like 100 on Sat. :( That is just too hot and we are HUMID. YUCK.
A couple of weird facts about me are
1) I like ketchup on a lot of things
2) I talk and answer myself out loud a lot
3) My desk at work in clean and organized and my house is always a mess and unorganized
4) I do not like or trust girls. (And I am one)
5)I always peel the labels off my beer/soda bottles, or pull of the tab on top all the way
I know I have better ones, every one always says to me that I am SO weird, but I cannot think of why they say that...
Have a great day!
PS, I forgot the weird thing about 1) I HATE tomatoes!
okay stephen. this is fun. my weird habits that i don't mind publicly disclosing ...
1. i put raisins in mostly everything i eat even if it doesn't make sense. just had a split pea soup with raisins. okay hat's probably not that weird ... hey i am getting my feet wet.
2. okay i'm gonna go deeper... i like to clean my ears with cutips and then keep the cutips in and walk around my apartment singing with them in my ears. then i like to look at the build up of wax in my ears ... weird huh...
3. i really like riding the greyhound down south because you get to see so many different people. i like when the bus stops at so many different places that are small towns with one or two people to pick up. the mutiple stops might piss some folks off, but i love to see who gets on and to listen to their conversations. okay that might not qualify as weird...
4. maybe this one will do ... i love to clean the pores of my dad's nose and any man that i am partnered with. there is something so cool about watching the white stuff come up from the pores. you know they are clean.
5. i love cleaning my pores and wiping the white stuff off on colored tissue and then staring at it.
6. maybe now i am getting weirder ... i love to sing christmas songs in july especially when i run.
7. i like talking to myself when i walk home. i mean i actually say things back to me... and sometimes people look at me as if to say she looks a bit crazy.
8. i love the way desenex cream smells when i rub it in between my toes. i get athelete's foot sometimes.
9. i secretly wish my alto voice was strong enough so i could go on tour as a lounge singer in second rate hotels and wear a mini skirt and white pleather books, wigs like the supremes, and have back up singers. the group would be called maddie and the maddettes...
10. each morning when i come outside i greet the birds, trees, flowers, squirrels, rocks and other vegetation, animals, life forms...
11. i say hello to my apartment when i enter it and say goodbye when i leave...
12. i live in an apartment with 7 different bright colors that correspond to the 7 chakras ... weird for some ... cool for me...
13. and the last thing ... sometimes i get all dressed up in my apartment with matching lipstick and heels and pretend to catwalk and dance myself into a tizzy like i was a top model....
LOVE the Chicken and Watermelon fantasy. Hilarious! OK, here goes:
1) As a child, I once climbed onto my second story roof with an umbrella, opened it, and jumped off. I had been thinking about doing it for months. It didn't work out too well for me.
2) I don't know why but I HATE nail polish - fingernails or toes, it doesn't matter. I've had to beg my wife not to use it.
3) I took off for one whole month when I lived in Minneapolis to try to interview Prince. The closest I came was speaking with one of his bodyguards in this club he used to have called Glam Slam.
4) When I apply deodorant, I have to apply it to my shoulders as well. I don't know if this is OC or what.
5) I'm not a sociopath (I SWEAR!) but whenever I see someone with a long, slender neck, I wonder what it would be like to choke them a little bit.
6) Whenever I start dancing, for the first five seconds or so I have to break out into the Robot. It doesn't matter what kind of music or where we are. My wife has taken to pretending she doesn't really know me when this happens.
You're one of those people that smell like laundry when you past them. I like that smell. It makes you seem so clean! So, you're a clean weirdo. :)
Thanks for tagging me. It was fun!
lol! A star is born. :)
You're right! The peanut butter one is weird. lol! :)
Talking to yourself out loud, huh? lol! That would be interesting if I walked past you on the street. I would probably think that you're on your cell phone. :) Stay cool.
I don't know where to start with you! lol! :) You put it out there though. Your obsession with pores just left too many images and the thing about your athletes feet. lol! Wow!
LOL! You're funny man! You have some weird little quirks about you! :) The deoderant thing and choking. lol! Really cool. I think that I would pay to see that robot dance.
Hehehe. Very funny post! Aren't those arms called bat wings? That brick one had me in stitches laughing. I also do the odd spot of tap dancing on tiles so you're in good company!
OOOH the next time some body says I'm wierd, I'm sitting in pretty good company :D
Up with all the wierd folks in the world... being normal is totally overrated
Don't forget your need to break out into a Michael jackson move at parties. :)
You're so right. Normal is so ordinary. :)
This was a fun tag to read...the best for me is #6 I blog when I should be working
I have a valid excuse though, lol, I can't do it at home since my apartment is being renovated so it's impossible to find peace and quiet there to blog anything, lol, so work will have to do for now :)
Yes, I'm doing it right now. **smile** hello
HAHAHA. Hilarious habits strange man. I'd hate to have to see mine in print.
PS - I'm gonna have to steal this one and post it on my blog. Enjoy!!!
:)I'm glad that you enjoyed. I'll be over to read yours.
I can't think of any weird things about myself at the moment...but yours are interesting and funny!
Post a Comment