"Tag! You're it:-Post six weird facts/habits about yourself. These cannot be used against you later on.-At the bottom name the six people you will tag next.-Leave them a comment to let them know they've been tagged and to read your blog."
This was a message that I got from Stunuh . I, of course, tried to avoid it but she insisted.
So, here are 6 weird facts/habits about me. Believe it or not:
1. I usually pretend that I’m a tap dancer whenever I’m standing on a tiled floor while wearing dress shoes. I really don’t know what that’s about?
2. I sometimes fantasize about eating a bucket of chicken and a slice of watermelon in front of a crowd of racist white people. In this fantasy I am finishing each piece of chicken and throwing the bones at them while they laugh.
3. My first kiss was with a brick. Allow me to explain. I was 12 years old when I first attempted to kiss a girl in the hallway of my apartment building. I closed my eyes to kiss the girl, missed her entire head and kissed the wall. She laughed. I went home.
4. I have this habit. I love to grab and squeeze the arms of women that I know. I love the flabbiness of them. These women are typically overweight.
5. A female officer once stopped me for a traffic violation. She became so friendly that I asked her out on a date. She responded with, “you’re going to get me into trouble.” She let me go with a warning and a wink.
6. I have a weird habit of blogging when I should be working. :)
Please feel free to list a weird fact or habit about you. Come on you can tell me. *wink*
Mental health. This has been on my heart for many years concerning Americans in general, but it is especially crucial in the African ...
Did you know that Uncle Ben was a real person? We really don't care who is fact or fiction when we want some rice to go with those red b...
I grew up in the Linda Pollin Memorial Housing Projects. First of all, I did not know that it was built in memory of Abe Pollin...