"Tag! You're it:-Post six weird facts/habits about yourself. These cannot be used against you later on.-At the bottom name the six people you will tag next.-Leave them a comment to let them know they've been tagged and to read your blog."
This was a message that I got from Stunuh . I, of course, tried to avoid it but she insisted.
So, here are 6 weird facts/habits about me. Believe it or not:
1. I usually pretend that I’m a tap dancer whenever I’m standing on a tiled floor while wearing dress shoes. I really don’t know what that’s about?
2. I sometimes fantasize about eating a bucket of chicken and a slice of watermelon in front of a crowd of racist white people. In this fantasy I am finishing each piece of chicken and throwing the bones at them while they laugh.
3. My first kiss was with a brick. Allow me to explain. I was 12 years old when I first attempted to kiss a girl in the hallway of my apartment building. I closed my eyes to kiss the girl, missed her entire head and kissed the wall. She laughed. I went home.
4. I have this habit. I love to grab and squeeze the arms of women that I know. I love the flabbiness of them. These women are typically overweight.
5. A female officer once stopped me for a traffic violation. She became so friendly that I asked her out on a date. She responded with, “you’re going to get me into trouble.” She let me go with a warning and a wink.
6. I have a weird habit of blogging when I should be working. :)
Please feel free to list a weird fact or habit about you. Come on you can tell me. *wink*
Yesterday was the start of a new semester with new students. It is always exciting for me to meet a new class full of eager and nervou...
Did you know that Uncle Ben was a real person? We really don't care who is fact or fiction when we want some rice to go with those red b...
I grew up in the Linda Pollin Memorial Housing Projects. First of all, I did not know that it was built in memory of Abe Pollin...