This was a question on another blog that I visit occasionally. It made me think of things that I haven't thought about in years. The person wanted to know what your favorite things were at the listed ages. These were my answers:
- Four? It was a rocking chair that was next to my bed.
- Seven? A favorite shirt that I wanted to wear with everything. I also loved my marbles game.
- Nine? Huffy bicycle with the banana seat. Everybody tried to steal it! I lived in a bad neighborhood. Eleven? An electric race car track and electric football game.
- Thirteen? My dog. He was a black Lab and shepherd mix named "White toe." Why that name? I was fascinated with Native Americans at the time. :)
- Fifteen? My hair brush and du-rag. I was trying to look cute by then. I had to have the waves going to the side. It was 1983! That was fun! I haven't thought about some of these things in years.